BUSINESS CASE WRITING MASTER CLASS
The Business Case Writing Master Class is designed for Product Managers who need to hone their skills in investigating and preparing effective business cases. Understanding the commercial realities of investment decisions is an essential skill for Product Managers. This course will build confidence and skills in a hands-on learning environment.
The Course Covers
- Purpose of the Business Case
- Business Case framework
- Inputs for Business Cases
- Writing the Business Case
- Evaluating the Business Case
- Presentation to Stakeholders
- Review Business Case Templates
What Do I Get ?
For AUD $995 (incl. GST) you receive:
- 1 day of training, facilitated discussion, interactive exercises
- Full course notes
- Morning and Afternoon Tea
WHY ATTEND THIS COURSE
The ability to make sound investment decisions and recommendations is central to a Product Manager's role.
Even where business cases are no longer used to approve initiatives, Product Managers must understand the
concepts of payback in order to manage and prioritise roadmap initiatives.
- The steps required to take an idea from conception to business approval
- To identify the market potential for new ideas and determine the business opportunity
- To determine inputs required for a good Business Case including business capability and the organisational risks associated with delivering the new product or service
- To review Business Cases to determine when to proceed with product delivery
- To present Business Cases to stakeholders in a succinct and informative way
- To recognise a good Business Case
- Better investment recommendations and decisions
- Product Managers become more commercially focused
- Product Managers better able to collaborate with finance teams
- Better prioritisation of initiatives, based on financial impact
|Business Master Class||22 May 2017||1 Day||Sydney||$995.00 AUD||Register|
* Prices inclusive of GST