Brainmates Boot Camp Melbourne
Melbourne is home to one of the largest Product Management communities in Australia – arguably the largest. Which is why Brainmates is pleased to announce the Brainmates Boot Camp Melbourne.
The feedback has been loud and clear, Melbourne Product Managers want to develop their skills and capabilities. To solve the problem, Brainmates is building its presence in Melbourne by delivering an intensive week of specialised training.
We want you to attend as many days of training as you can muster. So, as an incentive, we are offering coaching session rewards for multiple bookings. You will have access to one of the Brainmates team to help you plan your career development, solve a problem you're faving in the workplace, or address another issue chosen by you. Have a quick look below for more detail.
The Course Covers
Attending this training bonanza is super easy. Sign up for a day, or two, or more. For some of you this will be like all of your Christmases have come at once. For others, this is the ideal chance to select the domains you want to master. You decide.
Here is what's on offer:
- MONDAY Practical Agile for Product Managers (1 day)
- TUE/WED Essentials of Product Marketing (2 days)
- THURSDAY Financial Fundamentals (1 day)
- FRIDAY Customer Interviewing and Insights for Product Managers (1 day)
What Do I Get ?
For AUD $995 per learning day (incl. GST) you receive:
- Your selected number of training days, facilitated discussion, interactive exercises
- Full course notes
- Morning and Afternoon Tea
If you sign up for multiple training days, you will receive complimentary coaching sessions:
Three days training = 2 x 1 hour coaching session
Four days training = 3 x 1 hour coaching sessions
Five days training = 4 x 1 hour coaching sessions
Once you've made the booking, the Brainmates team will be in touch to schedule your coaching sessions, in person or remote.
WHY ATTEND THIS COURSE
Build your career and you confidence in Product Management as you acquire practical skills required for senior roles.
- Organize for success including large projects and distributed teams
- Collaboration, accountability and measurement How to make decisions using financial tools
- How to confidently explain the product’s performance to Executives
- Effectively plan for a workshop and interview - including organising participants and writing guides Effectively facilitate sessions to ensure desired outcomes are achieved
- Accelerate time to market for their products
- Manage risk and adapt to emerging requirements at an entirely new level of effectiveness
- Value creation and capture
- The pursuit of sustained competitive advantage Uncover meaningful insights through the analysis and synthesis of qualitative outputs
|Brainmates Boot Camp Melbourne 2017||27 Mar 2017||Register|
* Prices inclusive of GST