ESSENTIALS OF USER EXPERIENCE
Product Management professionals are responsible for the end to end Product Experience. Part of that Product Experience includes the customer's interaction with the product or service. In order to excel at our jobs, Product Management professionals must have the ability to engage and work closely with UX practitioners to design seamless and usable customer interactions.
The Course Covers
- What is UX design? What is considered “best practice”?
- What does a UX process look like?
- What are the principles behind UX design?
- What are some UX techniques that I can use today?
- User interviews
- Affinity mapping
- Basic sketching tips
- UI Flows
- Paper prototyping
- Digital prototyping
- Presenting and critiquing
- Usability testing
What Do I Get ?
For AUD $995 (incl. GST) you receive:
- 1 day of training, facilitated discussion, interactive exercises
- Course Material
- Morning and Afternoon tea
WHY ATTEND THIS COURSE
This one day training session with user experience experts, UX Mastery provides participants with the tools,
techniques and the confidence to be able to communicate with UX practitioners as well as
design user interactions that delight the customer.
- Learn what User Experience (UX) is, and its importance in the design of products and services
- Understand what a UX process looks like, and the principles behind user-centered design
- Gain exposure to a range of UX techniques, such as conducting interviews, performing affinity mapping, creating storyboards, UI flows, wireframes and prototypes, and conducting usability tests
- Be able to practice applying these techniques to the design of a product or service
- Confidently communicate using visual language—useful for removing ambiguity in meetings, expressing ideas for product concepts, features and use cases
- Quickly generate prototypes without relying on development teams or graphic designers
- Validate product decisions through developing qualitative data like interviews and usability testing of prototypes, not just quantitative data generated by surveys or web analytics
- Build Products that meet the customer need
- Achieve Product-Market fit faster through iterative testing
- Reduce wastage by avoiding building unwanted Product features
- Get faster to market with the right Products
|Essentials of User Experience (UX)||27 Nov 2017||1 Day||Sydney||$995.00 AUD||Register|
* Prices inclusive of GST