ESSENTIALS OF PRODUCT MANAGEMENT
The 3 day Essentials of Product Management course teaches participants an effective method for uncovering and testing lucrative market opportunities and a practical method for developing opportunities into tangible products and services. It also teaches participants how to move successfully from Product Launch into Product Lifecycle Management, an area which is often overlooked.
The course is based on the Brainmates Product Management Framework which provides Product Professionals a process, a body of knowledge and practical tools for successfully delivering new products and services into the market.
The course is endorsed by the AIPMM and those wanting to be certified after completing our course are eligible to sit for the Product Management Certification exam offered by the AIPMM.
The Course Covers
The breadth of the Product Management domain. It begins with core definitions of what a Product is, how to describe the role of Product Management in a business and some of the fundamental principles that successful products are built on.
Strategy, Product Roadmapping and ways to develop, manage and communicate the Product Roadmap.
The various marketing and management levers that can be applied to grow a product through its life cycle.
A process for delivering new products or changes to existing products through a repeatable innovation process that integrates with existing business processes.
What Do I Get ?
For AUD $2995 (incl. GST) you receive:
- 3 days of training, facilitated discussion, interactive exercises
- Full course notes
- Templates & tools available online
- Juggling balls (You learn to juggle!)
- Morning tea, afternoon tea and lunch over the course of 3 days
- An evening drink to network with the other Product Managers on the course
WHY ATTEND THIS COURSE
Product Management is fundamental to the success of any business; large or small. It helps organisations frame their thinking and doing processes around the concept of value. More specifically, generating sustainable, on-going customer and business value.
The Benefits For
Product Professionals :
- Learn a repeatable process for delivering and managing products and services.
- Increased confidence in your ability to deliver successful products and meet business objectives.
- Improved Product Management capability and skills.
- Be armed with the right language, tools and templates when working with your stakeholders.
- Add to your professional development.
The Benefits For
- More profitable market-driven products and services.
- Delighted, happy customers.
- A competitive advantage for your business.
- Minimise the risk of product failure by removing 'gut-feel' Product Management decisions.
- A consistent and rigorous approach across product teams and their stakeholders who build, market, sell and support products.
|Essentials of Product Management||05 Jun 2017||3 Days||Melbourne||$2,995.00 AUD||Register|
|Essentials of Product Management||19 Jun 2017||3 Days||Sydney||$2,995.00 AUD||Register|
|AIPMM Product Management Certification||22 Jun 2017||2 Days||Sydney||$1,495.00 AUD||Register|
* Prices inclusive of GST
AIPMM Certification for Product Managers
The Essentials of Product Management Training course has been reviewed by the Association of International Product Managers and Marketers (AIPMM) as being a course that supports the training requirements to prepare for the Certified Product Manager exam and associated certification. Brainmates provides a half day additional preparation session before candidates sit the online test. The fee for sitting the certification test with Brainmates is $1495 (Inc GST) and includes:
- AIPMM membership fee
- Certification fee (for up to two attempts at passing the test)
- 1/2 day Examination preparation session.
- Administration of the onsite exam.