1) Costs are in Australian dollars and include GST
2) Brainmates Changes to Course Schedules
The Brainmates courses require minimum attendee numbers to be effective. If the minimum attendee registration numbers are not met 10 days before the course start date, Brainmates reserves the right to make changes to the course date. If a course is cancelled or postponed, you will be notified in via email and your registration will be transferred to the next available course date. If a suitable date cannot be found for the course, your fee will either be refunded in full or held in credit towards your next course choice depending on your preference.
3) Attendees Reminder Notice
Registered attendees will receive a confirmation email no later than 10 days prior to the event to confirm course numbers have been met and that the course will be run on the scheduled date. If the minimum course numbers have not been met, then the notification will indicate that the current course has been cancelled and registrations will be moved to the next available date or a refund will be offered.
4) Attendee Cancellation or No Shows
We understand that in some cases you may need to cancel your attendance. If you need to cancel, please email us at least 7 days before the course start date. Plans change. No refunds will be given after this time frame.
- Substitutes: If you can no longer attend, you can send a substitute. Substitutes are always welcome, please advise us in writing if you are unable to attend and wish to send someone else in your place.
- No shows: You or your organisation are still responsible for full payment of your registration.