Training Course Terms and Conditions
1. Costs are in Australian dollars and include GST
2. Brainmates Changes to Course Schedules
Brainmates reserves the right to make changes to the course date. If a course is cancelled or postponed, you will be notified in via email and your registration will be transferred to the next available course date. If a suitable date cannot be found for the course, your fee will either be refunded in full or held in credit towards your next course choice depending on your preference. Brainmates will not be liable for any costs incurred by attendees for changes in course dates.
3. Attendees Reminder Notice
The Brainmates courses require minimum attendee numbers to be effective. Registered attendees will receive a confirmation email no later than 10 days prior to the event to confirm course numbers have been met and that the course will be run on the scheduled date. If the minimum course numbers have not been met, then the notification will indicate that the current course has been cancelled and registrations will be moved to the next available date or a refund will be offered.
4. Attendee Changes to Attendance
- Reschedule: If you can no longer attend and wish to reschedule to another date, please inform us via email at least 10 business days before the course start date. If a suitable date cannot be found, or your attendance cannot be rescheduled for some other reason, your fee will either be refunded in full or held in credit towards your next course choice depending on your preference.
- Substitutes: If you can no longer attend, you can send a substitute. Substitutes are always welcome, please advise us in writing if you are unable to attend and wish to send someone else in your place. No refund will be given if a substitute attends. No additional course materials will be provided.
- Cancellation: We understand that in some cases you may need to cancel your attendance. If you need to cancel, please email us at least 10 business days before the course start date. Plans change. No refunds will be given after this time frame.
- No shows: You or your organisation are still responsible for full payment of your registration.
5. Course Materials
For courses where materials are sent to the attendees ahead of time, Brainmates reserves the right to deduct the cost of these items from any refund due to cancellation.
6. Training IP
You acknowledge and agree that all Training IP is owned by Brainmates and nothing in these terms and conditions shall have the effect of transferring or assigning the ownership of the Training IP to you.
You agree to pay the full amount of the course fee no later than 10 business days before the scheduled training date.
You are providing consent for Brainmates Pty Ltd to use images taken during the training session in which you are participating for promotion, marketing and training purposes.
Brainmates will never use private or compromising images and will always inform you before any video recording or photography commences.
During the training events Brainmates may capture some photos or/and video during your training event. The photos or video may be used in promotional or other communications by Brainmates in the future on the Brainmates website but may also be posted on other photo and video sharing or social media sites.
Specific discussions or participant generated content is considered private to that event and will not be shared publicly outside of the event itself.
9. Email Communications
Event Communications: As part of the event Brainmates Pty Ltd will need to share course information with you. While you may unsubscribe from these messages, doing so may compromise our ability to communicate with you about the course.
Post event communications: At the end of the course you may be sent a number of emails that are intended to help you make the most of the experience that you have had and extend the opportunities for learning. These will be of a limited number, and will end a few weeks after your training event
Brainmates Newsletter: At the end of your course you will automatically be subscribed to the Brainmates regular newsletter. This will contain ongoing information about product management, events, job opportunities, and information about other Brainmates Pty Limited Products. Should you no longer wish to receive these communications, you can unsubscribe at any time by using the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.