Demonstrate your knowledge of Product Management to prospective employers and the industry by undertaking The Association of International Product Marketing & Management Certification. As a Certified Product Manager (CPM) you’ll be tested against global best practices.
What you'll gain
The CPM designation
Validate your Product Management knowledge
Stand out from the crowd
- 1 day of exam preparation including course notes
- Up to 2 attempts at the exam
- Textbook The guide to the Product Management and Marketing Body of Knowledge (ProdBOK)
- 1 year membership to The Association of International Product Marketing & Management
- Lunch, morning & afternoon tea on day 1
To undertake the exam, we recommend you have already completed a recognised Product Management Course. Recognised courses include:
- Brainmates Essentials of Product Management
- Pragmatic Marketing
- 280 Group Product Management Training
Upcoming Course Dates
|AIPMM Product Management Certification||07 May 2020||2 Days||Sydney||$1,595.00 AUD||Register|
|AIPMM Product Management Certification||09 Jul 2020||2 Days||Sydney||$1,650.00 AUD||Register|
Prices inclusive of GST
Early-bird and Group (3+) pricing available. Go to course registration for details.
Will this course teach me Product Management?
No… if you’re new to Product Management, you’d be better off taking the Essentials of Product Management course to build your foundational knowledge of the discipline.
When is certification offered?
Brainmates generally offers certification twice a year, in June and December.
I have lots of industry experience, can I be certified?
Please give us a call. Our trainers will work with you to determine if you have the knowledge required for a good chance of success in the exam.
What is the designation?
If you pass the exam, you’ll be able to use the credentials CPM – Certified Product Manager.