Gain Product Management expertise for your team, when you want it, as you need it,
Partner with Brainmates to access our team of highly experienced Product Managers, skilled in proven product management practices, familiar with the challenges of building great products, and highly adept at equipping and empowering product teams to achieve results.
A Brainmates Contractor can:
Create compelling opportunity assessments
Create compelling opportunity assessments to determine which ideas your business should pursue.
Craft your Product Vision
Craft your Product Vision to guide strategic and roadmapping activities.
Collaborate with stakeholders
Collaborate with other stakeholders such as product marketing on the creation of positioning for your products.
Write user stories
Create user stories for current and future products based on user stories and market data.
Manage the entire product line life cycle
Manage the entire product life cycle from sunsetting legacy products to prototyping and testing new features, products and ideas.
Assess the competition in order to develop strategies and tactics to reduce threat and improve market share.
Your secret superpower: Product Management in your pocket
Having access to Product Management on tap means that you can quickly and easily fill resource- and skill-gaps, without needing to go through a costly, laborious hiring process, or when there are no suitable candidates to hire full-time.
Brainmates offers strategic and tactical advice to support your immense workload as a Product leader.
Your On-Tap Team
Product Management services on tap are delivered by an experienced team of Product Managers, each of whom have more than 10 yearsâ€™ experience working in diverse industries prior to joining Brainmates.
- A demonstrated ability to deliver results, whether a new product to market, new features, or even a new team structure.
- Strong abilities to facilitate, communicate and motivate people, regardless of their roles, abilities or self-motivation levels.
- Thorough knowledge of relevant methodologies, including Strategic Management, Agile, Lean and Design Thinking.
- Practical skills in creating a broad range of product artifacts such as Personas, Journey Maps, Value Propositions, Business Cases, Product Strategy, Roadmaps and Backlogs.
- Access to 14 years of Product Management case studies and data.
You’ll also have the support of a Principal Brainmates consultant
- Contact the Principal and ask for advice during the term of the engagement period.
- Schedule a knowledge sharing session for Brainmates to educate your organisation on Product Management.
- Invite your Brainmates Principal to participate in key strategic meetings.
- Attend our Brainmates’ Product Leaders lunch sessions.
we add more value
Products: Products lies at the heart of every business’s success.
Process: A clearly understood, repeatable process is your roadmap to building great products and continuous improvement.
People: High-performing teams and Product Management thought leadership will future-proof your business.
Essential information about Product Management contracting
Brainmates Product Manager contractors work with you, on site. Our minimum engagement period is three months, with an average engagement of nine months. Brainmates Product Management has contracted to clients including Beem IT, eftpos, Sondar, Cuscal, LendLease, CXA, ZipMoney.
Fill out the form below, and let’s get started.