Menulog is looking for a Senior Product Manager to help them drive growth of their consumer and partner products. This is a high profile and exciting role with the opportunity to make a significant impact and influence the takeaway consumption habits of millions of consumers.
The Senior Product Manager identifies innovative opportunities and defines solutions to meet specific, KPI driven business goals, then measures and reports on the effectiveness of those solutions. She or he works with the Technology Manager to define the strategic direction of the product development team, focused on business value, as well as owning the short-term delivery roadmap.
As Senior Product Manager at Menulog you are intelligent, passionate and innovative who want to grow your career in a frank, open and honest team working environment. Their ideal candidate is an original thinker with a strong product vision, and a relentless focus on delivery of faultless e-commerce services.
The Key Product Manager Role Capabilities
- Graduate qualification.
- 7+ years relevant work experience, including roles as a Product Manage
- Excellent and proactive communication and presentation skills to stakeholders at all levels of seniority, their team colleagues and customers.
- Experience analysing the performance of existing products, managing KPIs, and identifying opportunities based on cost-benefit analysis at both tactical & strategic levels.
- Has a deep knowledge of the business model and where we sit in the competitive landscape,understands how a successful product contributes to our success. Experience of competitive reviews at strategic level to identify threats and opportunities in a highly competitive market.
- Identifies opportunities, find people impacted to gather requirements, self-starter in all new initiatives – asking for forgiveness not permission where appropriate.
- Has worked on multiple initiatives simultaneously and seen them through to completion, or handover. Ability to take ownership, creatively solve problems, and pro-actively secure the objectives of the business.
- Experienced in working at a strategic and tactical level to create a clear vision, passionately sharing that with the team and company to steer the product.
Sound like you? There’s more detail in the JD attached. Menulogrecruiting-SeniorProductManager (002)
Please note: This job was posted on 22 April 2016