As the Product Manager Qantas Loyalty – Cards / Financial Services, you will have the opportunity to work within the financial services team, adding significant value through the creation of new products with commercial partners.
This newly created and exciting opportunity will position you to drive specialist products forward and deliver large revenue streams for Qantas.
The responsibilities of the Product Manager Qantas Loyalty will include:
- Development of the product proposition and strategy, based on customer insights, to deliver a best in market customer experience. This will include development and prioritisation of key user stories and requirements
- Analysing the financial services landscape including regulation and innovation, and design strategies to adapt
- Ensuring the products are achieving KPIs set and delivering strong profit results
- Reporting and analysis of the product profit and loss and forecasts to enable the driving financial outcomes, working closely with Finance Partner
- Owning, developing and championing the product strategy and roadmap to encourage customer use and utilisation
- Working closely with marketing and legal teams to develop marketing strategies and collateral to ensure product and regulatory requirements are met
- Working closely with design and technical teams to influence a best in market digital experience
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Consumer financial services product management experience, preferably in Cards, transaction accounts or mortgages
- Relevant tertiary qualifications together with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in financial services product management experience
- Strong relationship management, with proven ability to drive successful relationship to influence outcomes
- Strong financial acumen – with ability to understand and drive product profit and loss, forecasting and assessment of financial impacts of product roadmap development
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- A demonstrated ability to interact, communicate effectively at all levels within an organisation and across functions
- An innate ability to ‘make things happen’
Qantas Loyalty creates a culture that will challenge and excite you – and give you the support you need to really go places. At Qantas Loyalty, everyone’s treated with the respect they deserve. And everyone has the potential to make the most of their skills.
Qantas is an Equal Opportunity Employer – so by coming to work for us, you’ll be part of an organisation that encourages diversity, supports charities and environmental initiatives, and is always striving to bring out the best in Australia’s youth, the arts and sport. Qantas encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander – and people from every other kind of background – to apply.
Apply now on the company website using job number: 030318