The Product Manager Shopper Services at Scentre Group is a key role focused on creating and managing digital products and services that enhance the experience our shoppers have in our physical environments.
We are looking for a strong Product Manager that is passionate about users and the user experience, has business acumen and can quickly grasp technical concepts.
As the Product Manager Shopper Services, you will lead and collaborate with a cross-functional team to design, develop and implement new products and create enhancements to existing products in our product portfolio. You will execute on the product strategy and drive the product roadmap and related initiatives. You will also be responsible for the on-going performance of the products and services you manage.
To truly understand our shoppers, you will immerse yourself in the shopper journey and spend time with our shopping centre teams and shoppers to identify pain points and opportunities to enhance the shopper experience. You will also work closely with stakeholders across the business to align objectives and expectations.
- Execute product strategy and manage product roadmap/initiatives
- Manage product performance and identify shopper focused product enhancements that align to business goals
- Collaborate with teams across the business to identify opportunities for digitally-enabled services in our shopping centre
- Follow a user centered design approach
- Gather requirement, prioritize and manage development sprints
- Lead a cross functional team of UX and visual designers, developers and testers to ensure the delivery of user and business goals
- Create and manage product documentation
- Assist the marketing team in developing training materials and communications that allow shoppers and internal users to better understand the products
- Communicate and advocate product benefits and research findings to key stakeholders across the business
- 5+ years of industry experience in product management, preferably consumer facing digital products with a deep level of technical expertise
- Strong user/customer experience orientation
- Externally focused with a high-level of curiosity and self-motivated to learn about consumer behavior and new emerging technologies
- Strong organisational, written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Great interpersonal skills, especially communicating with both technical and non-technical staff
- Experience managing stakeholders across various levels
- Experience in gathering and prioritising business and customer requirements, and translating into appropriate documentation within an agile environment
- Experience of the agile product development framework, user-centered design, development and user testing
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights
About Scentre Group:
Scentre Group is the owner and operator of Westfield shopping centres in Australia New Zealand. With more than 12,000 retailer outlets and 3.7 million square meters of retail space, Westfield drives more than 560 million shopping visits every year.
The Digital team at Scentre Group is charged with creating customer centric digital products & services. Our vision, in conjunction with Westfield Labs in San Francisco, is to build an ecosystem of digital touchpoints, products and services that seamlessly connect the digital and physical shopping experience throughout the customer journey.