Due to continuing growth of 30-40% annually over recent years, DocsCorp is seeking an Assistant Product Manager (Escalations) to join the team.
The successful applicant will be based in the Sydney head office, working for a highly-regarded Australian provider of document productivity solutions to Legal, Financial, Corporate and Government sectors.
- Australian based Global Software Provider
- Progression from Applications Support Role
- Lead and Advise on Escalations Management
Within this exceptional opportunity, the Assistant Product Manager DocsCorp will be supporting the Product Management team (currently a team of 5), primarily on escalation management. The Product Management team own the products and deal with escalations (bugs, enhancements and environment issues) that cannot be solved by our Global Support team. The front line Support teams include Level 2/3 resources so only cases that require R&D input are escalated to the Product Management team. You will be liaising with a variety of teams such as others in Product Management, Global Support, R&D and Quality Assurance to ensure you achieve results.
Ideally, to succeed as the Assistant Product Manager DocsCorp, you’re already engaged as an experienced Level 2/3 Application Support specialist who is seeking a progression from your typical front line support role, where the aspect of working within a multi-skilled team, contributing directly to the development of a product and having a global outlook, really appeals to you. Preferred commercial experience for this role is from a software based organisation.
- Liaise, work with and advise the Senior Product Manager on escalation support cases that are escalated from the Global Support team.
- Lead further investigations based upon details provided in the initial escalated cases
- Provide detailed reporting and analysis to assist with decision making around cases and to inform the direction for development of the products.
- Communicate, provide advice and assist the Global Support, R&D and QA Teams on improving overall escalation management. Work with these teams on reviewing solutions, prior to final delivery to clients
- Updating company systems with all investigation and management related information
- 5+Commercial Years’ experience in Application Support for a Software company (currently you are either Level 2/3 or engaged within escalations management)
- Prior detailed experience in the identification and resolution of application related issues
- Detailed knowledge of Windows Desktop and Server operating systems (all versions)
- Solid experience and understanding of Microsoft Office
- Strong analytical skills including detailed experience in analysis and the provision of detailed reporting
- Good communication skills-both verbal and written, as you’ll be required to work across various teams across multiple countries
- Deadline management orientated
- Experience in NetSuite and JIRA highly regarded
Awaiting the successful candidate is a very progressive and fast growing global provider that invests both within its own company culture, and its own product suite.
Outstanding employee benefits such as technology allowance and profit sharing are all within the reach for the successful candidate.
Apply to become the Assistant Product Manager DocsCorp today and embark on the next exciting stage in your career! Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mike Kerr on 0409309872 for a confidential conversation.