Brainmates announcement on COVID-19 and plans – updated on 5 May, 2020
We’re writing to let you know the plans we’re putting in place for the COVID-19 pandemic. Our top priority is the health and wellbeing of our staff and their families and our wonderful Product Management community.
Brainmates is and always has been a community, face to face business. What can we say – we love meeting people who love Product Management like we do 😀
The coronavirus (COVID-19) is testing us, like it is many people in Australia and around the world, but we’re putting in place contingency plans so we can continue to work with people and businesses to help them solve their Product problems, however this situation evolves.
What are we doing?
While we’re great at Product Management (of course), we’re not health professionals, so we’re closely following the guidelines and recommendations from the Australian Government as well as doing what we can to help slow or stop the spread of Coronavirus in our community.
- We have shifted all of our public training courses online until the end of June 2020. You can see the current list of courses and book here.
- Our consulting business continues as normal with our Virtual Product Champions — ensuring we can continue to help our clients solve their Product and Business problems and improve their Product Management practices through this difficult time.
- We have moved our Product Talks and Product Women meetups online for now, so our Product Management community can continue to meet each other and share their thoughts and ideas, even while face-to-face meetings are getting more difficult.
How are we planning for the coming days, weeks and months?
- Leading the Product will still be held in the first week in September this year and it’s gonna be AWESOME! It’s not going to be another humdrum webinar, it’s going to be an interactive, immersive experience designed specifically for the digital world. More on this in June.
- Our consultants will work to whatever guidelines your business puts in place, so we can continue to help in-person or remotely
If you have any concerns about any of this please reach out to your normal Brainmates contact or give us a call on 1800 272 466 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re wishing everyone the best through this difficult time. Please look out for each other and be kind to each other.
Adrienne and Nick
CoFounders of Brainmates