Leading the Product is the ultimate event for product people in the Southern Hemisphere.
Around the world, there is a global movement of Product Managers coming together to network, learn and collaborate.
Leading the Product is a community event, championed by Product Managers so that we too have a place to ignite our passion for developing and managing great products and services. The inaugural Product Management event in Australia was held in Melbourne last year. We’re excited to return for another successful year of thought leadership, discussion and learning.
- Hear from local and international leaders in Product Management
- Learn from product practitioners who’ve experienced the same challenges you have delivering and managing products and services
- Extend and challenge the way you currently think about and practice Product Management
- Be inspired by your very own Product Management community
Come and be a part of something bigger than you.
MC and Dot Connector
- Nick Coster | Co-founder and Head of Training, Brainmates
- Damon Pezaro | Cheif Product Officer, Domain Group
- Dan Olsen | Product Management Consultant, author of The Lean Product Playbook
- Kate Claringbold | Chief Product Officer, Sidekicker
- Cameron Adams | Co-Founder and chief Product Officer, Canva
- Lucie McLean | Head of Product, Children’s BBC
- Kara DeFrias | Director of UX, White House Cancer Moonshot
- Christina Lucey| Vice President of Product, Zinc
- Ash Donaldson | Behavior Design & Innovation Consultant, Tobias & Tobias Australia
Who Should Attend?
- Business Analysts
- Chief Product Officers
- Heads of Product
- Product Managers
- Product Designers
- Product Marketers
- Product Developers
- UX Designers
Melbourne Conference Schedule
- 8:00am | Registration
- 8:30am | Conference Opening
- 8:40am | Damon Pezaro, Domain Group
- 9:20am | Kate Claringbold, Sidekicker
- 10:00am | Networking Event
- 10:30am | Morning Tea (30 mins)
- 11:00am | Cameron Adams, Canva
- 11:40am | Kara DeFrias, White House Cancer Moonshot
- 12:20pm | Q&A Session
- 12:50pm | Lunch (40 mins)
- 1:30pm | Dan Olsen, author of The Lean Product Playbook
- 2:10pm | Christina Lucey, Zinc
- 2:50pm | Afternoon Tea (20 mins)
- 3:10pm | Lucie McLean, Children’s BBC
- 3:50pm | Ash Donaldson, Tobias & Tobias Australia
- 4:30pm | Q&A Session
- 5:00pm | Conference Concludes – then off to the….
Conference After Party
Don’t forget to join us for the After Party at Pilgrim Bar!
BACK TO Leading the Product – Melbourne