Brainmates, Australia’s leading Product Management experts, offer a one-day interactive course designed to arm Product professionals with the fundamental concepts of finance required to convince stakeholders to provide resource to build and market products, and predict accurately the financial performance of existing ones.
The course also provides Product Managers the opportunity to practice delivering financial information, assessing the performance of a product and requesting investment for new product development or marketing initiatives.
Participants will learn the following:
- Concepts such as Revenue, Cost, Operational Cost versus CAPEX, NPV.
- To determine how these concepts are applied in Product Management.
- Key issues that arise when applying these concepts.
- How to calculate financial concepts.
- How to make decisions using financial tools.
- How to confidently explain the product’s performance to Executives.
Organisations will realise immediate and ongoing benefits of investing in their Product Management capabilities:
- The presentation of financially sound, compelling opportunities for the business to determine which to select and pursue.
- The ability to make better investment decisions.
- More focus on the bottom line.
- A competitive advantage for your business.
Who Is This Course For?
- Product Managers
- Product Marketers
- Business Managers
- Project Managers
- Program Managers
- Executive Producers
Please note that the course dates and details may be subject to change up to one week prior to the course.
Costs are in Australian dollars and include GST