Product Marketing is essential for creating competitive advantage, effectively matching products with buyers and forging great customer engagements.
This course will help participants position their products and increase the awareness of the value of their products in the right markets.
In addition, participants will master how to effectively position the discipline of Product Marketing in the organisation by binding priorities to the organisation’s business objectives.
Participants will be armed with a go-to-market framework that drives high performance in the market. Specific emphasis will be placed on forming compelling value propositions for well-defined markets, driving lead generation tactics in pursuit of goals and ensuring the organisation is enthused and empowered to deliver strategic objectives.
Participants will explore domains, such as:
- Value creation and capture,
- Defining target markets and customers,
- Go-to-market plan formulation,
- The pursuit of sustained competitive advantage,
- Building brand
- Enabling the organisation and
- Collaboration, accountability and measurement
Organisations will realise immediate and ongoing benefits of investing in their Product Marketing capabilities:
- Establish a consistent and repeatable process to launch a new product or service.
- Improve alignment of various marketing and branding initiatives,
- Improve purposeful and effective sales support,
- More efficient use of marketing resources. Foster a marketing culture of validation and collaboration,
- Cultivate a focus on customer centricity,
- Increase sales through more effective messaging.
Who Should Attend?
- Product Managers,
- Product Marketers,
- Segment Managers,
- Field Marketers with launch objectives,
- Marketing Managers,
- Product Analysts.
The price of this 2 day course is $1,990 (incl. GST) per participant and includes:
- Course Material Including Templates
- Morning Tea
- Afternoon Tea
About The Facilitator
Sean Richards is a passionate marketer and innovator from the APAC enterprise IT arena. He is an accomplished team builder and specialises in taking solutions to market and engaging customers. Pitney Bowes, MapInfo and Sensis are some of the organisations where Sean has worked.
Sean’s leadership mantra is: to be a colleague and leader that can synthesise complex information and communicate it to any audience, have strong financial discipline and sustain a commitment to continuous learning. He has 15+ years’ experience in software product management, product marketing, sales and field marketing – specialising in the creation of go-to-market strategies for new and mature products. He has led the development of marketing plans for multiple lines of business and has launched numerous successful products into the Australian and APAC markets.
Sean is an accomplished communicator and public speaker. He is PR trained and has written numerous articles and white papers. He also has a specific interest in Location Intelligence and Geo technology. He has trained, developed, promoted and led strategy around this fascinating and growing space for over 20 years.
He holds an MBA from the Australian Graduate School of Management and a Bachelors Degree in Applied Science from the Queensland University of Technology.
If you would like to to schedule a private enterprise course, contact Brainmates:
- Email us on email@example.com
- Call us on (02) 9232 8147