Our friends at Parity Consulting are on the lookout for a super Technical Product Manager who enjoys innovating and doing things differently. If that’s you, contact Victoria Butt from Parity on 02 8599-9026. Here’s the job ad.
Our client is one of the world’s leading e-commerce companies, providing both B2C and B2C2C sales and services on a global level. They believe that their success is driven by the quality and experience of talented people working together, and are looking for an eager and passionate technical product manager to join their high achieving team
Reporting to the Head of Product, the main focus of this role will be the technical management of the Merchandising Portfolio and to deliver solutions in consultation with key stakeholders to ensure 100% quality delivery. This pivotal role within the team is multi-dimensional and would suit someone who is both strategic and technical.
Other responsibilities include:
- Scope product requirements in consultation with the Merchandising team in order to plan and deliver a roadmap that is aligned with the business
- Apply data-driven insights and qualitative research to ensure the most relevant and impactful product development
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders to ensure successful delivery of products
- Continually improve customer experience and maximise conversion through product initiatives
- Outline product opportunities and requirements that align with the overall business strategy quarterly and annually
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Strong business competence – interpreting key user and business insights and metrics into solutions and opportunities
- Proven ability to demonstrate a structured approach to problem solving
- Strong understanding of current and emerging technologies in the online marketplace, and their application and limitations
- Seasoned experience in scoping ideas; building business cases, strategies and project plans
- Project planning – end to end
- Confident in implementing web/digital projects from large websites to CRM projects and micro sites/mobile applications/multimedia