Did you know…
- The majority of Product Professionals surveyed are 31 to 35 years old
- The median length of time survey participants have spent in their current Product Management role is 1 to 3 years
- The majority of Product Professionals surveyed work within the Telecommunications and Information and Communications Technology, Media and Communications, and Digital Media industries
- Most Product Professionals work overtime. The median number of hours Product Managers work is 46 to 50 hours per week
Brainmates initiated an online salary survey in October 2009 to better understand the Product Management occupation in Australia and to provide a valuable resource for people who want this salary information for their career planning.
A summary of the survey results is now available (.pdf format). A free copy of the full salary survey report may be obtained by all subscribers of Product Management Muse, our monthly e-newsletter, and Brainmates’ Linkedin Group members by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The full report includes cross-data analyses on:
- Annual salary and education
- Age and experience
- Annual salary and years of experience
- Annual salary and age
- Annual salary and gender
- Annual salary and Product Management position
- Number of direct reports
We aim to conduct a Product Management salary survey every year. If you have any suggestions about what salary information you would like to find out about, please don’t hesitate to leave a comment. Your feedback will help us provide Product Managers better data.