Our mates at iSelect are looking for a Product Manager. Take a look at the job description.
This role primarily focuses on the continued improvement of the iSelect online consumer experience, identifying areas of opportunity and performance improvement to ensure an engaging, effective and optimised user experience.
You will work closely with stakeholders across the iSelect business to facilitate ongoing growth in Health Insurance, and hyper-growth in its newer business units including Energy, Personal Finance and Broadband.
HOW YOU DO IT
Success is based on:
· Creating a plan for the development of the product in conjunction with business sponsors
· Working with business sponsors to develop requirement briefs and with business analysts, web developers and software developers to deliver those requirements.
· Analysing, assessing and interpreting market information from a wide variety of sources, and making recommendations that contribute to the future direction of this particular business unit.
· Tracking performance across key consumer and business metrics
· Maintaining effective relationships with external partners and suppliers, and internal groups
· Working to agreed revenue targets and continuously make improvement to maximise revenue opportunities
WHAT YOU ARE and WHAT YOU HAVE
· Strong consumer/user experience background in online environments
· 3+ years online Product Management experience
· A natural born communicator with water-tight judgement and an engaging creative streak
· Very strong relationship management and influencing skills
· An enquiring mind and a keen interest in all areas of external stakeholder engagement
HOW YOU FIT
We are a fast paced and energetic business which is characterised by an innovative, growth orientated culture. We have high levels of empowerment and accountability which are underpinned by a pragmatic, down to earth approach.
We are progressive in our ideals and have a strong motto of “nothing is impossible”. Understanding this context is critical as is an approach characterised by innovation and curiosity.
A Product Manager who is passionate about actually making a difference to the lives of Australian consumers and who wants to make a valuable and lasting contribution to a company at the forefront of its industry, will have huge success in this role.
High energy levels and a love of having fun are also important to working in this great business.
If this sounds like you please apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com.