As you may know, Brainmates is conducting its 2011 survey into the use of social media by product managers.
Our survey is great for quantitative results and analysis but we’d also like to hear direct thoughts and comments from you. How do you use social media in your product management role?
- Do you use collaboration software and services to share ideas, feedback and thoughts during product development?
- Do you keep track of references to your product in the market place?
- Do you use social media tools to gather feedback from your customers, either for products in development or in-life products?
- Do you use social media tools to bridge different business units?
- Do you use social media to promote your product?
Let us know the ways in which you use social media, the benefits you’ve discovered and any challenges you have encountered.