The Brainmates Product Management Framework brings together Design Thinking, Agile and Lean methodologies to offer a fresh approach that enables companies to create products and services customers love.
Using this Framework, an ‘idea’ is shepherded from Innovation to Business selection and minimum viable product, through to Development, Marketing and lastly Operations to become a market-ready product or service.
Underpinning this approach is the belief that customers are the centre of every profitable opportunity.
Brainmates set out to create a practical, streamlined Product Management Framework for medium and large organisations applying:
- 100 years of collected, ‘hands on’ Product Management and Business experience
- Knowledge and information gained from academic literature and study
- An understanding of organisational culture
- Our involvement in disrupted and dynamic markets and organisations
- On-going, healthy debates amongst our peers and thought leaders
We wanted a Framework to help companies do 2 things exceptionally well:
- Excel at the lifecycle management of products and services
- Identify and develop ideas into market-ready products and services
The Framework includes:
- A set of guiding principles
- A process with 9 identifiable stages
- A focus on iterative development, including minimum viable product
- Simple tools
- A set of templates for data capture
If you would like to know more about our Framework and how we can use it to help your business, please call us 1800 272 466.